CURRENT GUEST PROTOCOLS IN ST LUCIA
THESE PROTOCOLS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME AS THE ST LUCIAN GOVERNMENT CHANGES THEIR REQUIREMENTS
The Government of St. Lucia has initiated strictly enforced mandatory travel protocols:
- All arriving passengers must have a negative result from a PCR test completed no more than 7 days before their travel to Saint Lucia.
- All Arriving passengers must complete the Pre-arrival Travel Registration Form PRIOR to arrival in Saint Lucia (https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/). (NOTE: Please complete this form at the time of booking your stay).
- All arriving passengers must adhere to all protocols relevant to airports
- All arriving passengers will be screened at the airport and during their stay. This will include temperature checks
- All COVID-19 symptomatic passengers will be immediately isolated and tested. If test result is positive for COVID-19 the passenger will be transferred to the Respiratory Hospital for treatment and care at their cost.
- Asymptomatic passengers will be transferred by certified taxi to an Approved COVID-19 Accommodation, a government quarantine site, or home quarantine
- Guests travelling are required to remain on property for the duration of their stay except to participate in water-based excursions arranged by the accommodation.
- Split stays (staying at more than one property during the time the guests are on St. Lucia) are not permitted. Any attempt to do so will be flagged during the entry screening process and resolved.
- Guests must use the Villa Grand Piton Driver (“Driver”), who has a Tourism Operational Certificate. Homeowner will assist guest in scheduling airport pickup
- Guest luggage will be sanitized before being put into the approved Taxi and again at the villa in the parking area before being brought into the guest rooms.
- Guests will don their masks and sanitize their hands before checking in
- Guest temperature will be checked using no-contact thermometers upon arriv
- Guests will sign an agreement to adhere to the government-required protocols and a liability waver upon checking in to the property
- Every day, staff will check guests’ temperatures and inquire as to the presence of typical COVID-19 symptoms. Temperatures and responses will be logged. Elevated temperatures or presence of symptoms will be treated as suspected COVID-19 cases
- Guests are encouraged to spend most of their time at the property. Anytime Guests leave the property, they must be accompanied by Driver or designated representative and practice social distancing of at least six (6) feet, wear masks and wash hands frequently
- To lower the chance of transmission of the coronavirus to the staff, Guests will practice social distancing with the staff, remaining at least six feet away, and will wear masks if the six-foot distance cannot be maintained.
- A shopping and delivery service, as well as the option of having meals delivered, will be offered to guests to minimize time spent outside of the property
- Until further notice, all tourist tours and activities are closed due to Governmental regulations. Beaches are not open to tourists unless they are Guests of an adjacent hotel
- The potable water source at the villa is the purchased bottled water in the water cooler
- Guests are encouraged to leave the window and door louvers open and use the ceiling and floor fans to maximize fresh air entry into the house.
- At check-out, Guests will sign agreement that they will inform Management as soon as possible if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of check-out date