• Rental rates are dependent on the dates booked and the number of guests. Please see our complete rate table for specific rate information.
• Rates are quoted per night, with the base rate for two people. Extra guest prices are as listed, and are per each additional guest over two guests, per night.
• Maximum occupancy is six people. We will deny lodging to any person that would exceed the maximum of six overnight guests.
• We have three bedrooms with four queen beds. Every guest must sleep in a bed. We do not have any sleeper-sofas or inflatable mattresses, and do not allow you to bring your own.
• No additional charge for tax.
• A complimentary welcome basket of food and beverages will be in the villa upon arrival, with enough for happy hour, a light dinner, and breakfast the next morning. (It’s not literally a basket; we just pre-stock the refrigerator and pantry for you.)
• Minimum reservation: 7 nights, or as listed on the rate table.
• For direct bookings, we invoice via PayPal. You may use your PayPal account or a credit card to pay the invoice.
• Payments: 50% of the rental fee is due upon booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Bookings less than 45 days before arrival require full payment.
• Any cancellation after receipt of deposit will incur a minimum penalty of 25% of the deposit. If cancellation happens within 90 days of the Check-In Date, the penalty is increased to 50% of the deposit. If cancellation happens within 60 days of the Check-In Date, all monies paid by the Guest will be forfeited.
• Guest is strongly advised to acquire traveler insurance. We recommend you evaluate a “cancel for any reason” policy. The price is a bit higher, but the other policies are extremely limited on the events they cover.
• Absolutely no smoking in the villa or on the grounds. We have smoke detectors that can detect cigarette/cigar smoke. This is our home when we are in St Lucia; please respect our wishes and do not smoke at Villa Grand Piton.
• No extra guests, including daytime guests, without prior written permission from the owners. We offer a “day pass” for a modest fee for members of your party that are staying at other accommodations. We require that you inform us before inviting wedding planners, photographers, or other event planners onto the property, and we have to right to require that you meet them off-property.
• Bringing people you have just met back with you is inherently risky no matter where you are, and it is not allowed. For insurance and security purposes, we reserve the right to require identification from anyone in your party or from anyone you invite on to our property (including taxi drivers).
• Villa Grand Piton is not very suitable for young children. We have no baby/children furniture or supplies, the villa is not childproofed, and the grounds pose inherent risks to young children as the villa is perched on the top ridge of a hilltop (the fall from the pool railing is over 30 feet down to rocky ground). We have 110 and 220-volt outlets 12-18 inches above floor level, a perfect level for curious toddlers to put their fingers into. If you have children under 13, please contact us to discuss the situation to decide if we are a good choice for your family. We are also happy to recommend villas in the neighborhood that are suitable for families with young children.
• No pets. Contact us to discuss suitability if you require a seeing-eye dog or other handicapped-assisting animal.