• Rental rates are dependent on the dates booked and the number of guests. Please see our complete rate table for specific rate information.
• Rates are quoted per night, with the base rate for two people. Extra guest prices are as listed, and are per each additional guest over two guests, per night.
• Maximum occupancy is six people. We will deny lodging to any person that would exceed the maximum of six overnight guests.
• We have three bedrooms with four queen beds. We do not have any sleeper-sofas or inflatable mattresses, and do not allow you to bring your own.
• No additional charge for tax.
• A complimentary welcome basket will be in the villa upon arrival, with enough food and beverages for happy hour, a light dinner, and breakfast the next morning.
• Minimum reservation: 7 nights, or as listed on the rate table.
• We invoice via PayPal. You may use your PayPal account or a credit card to pay the invoice.
• Payments: 50% of the rental fee is due upon booking. The balance is due 45 days before arrival. Bookings less than 45 days before arrival require full payment.
• Any cancellation after receipt of deposit will incur a minimum penalty of 25% of the deposit. If cancellation happens within 90 days of the Check-In Date, the penalty is increased to 50% of the deposit. If cancellation happens within 45 days of the Check-In Date, all monies paid by the Guest will be forfeited.
• Guest is strongly advised to acquire traveler insurance. We recommend you evaluate a “cancel for any reason” policy. The price is a bit higher, but the other policies are extremely limited on the events they cover.
• Villa Grand Piton is not very suitable for young children. We have no baby/children furniture or supplies, the villa is not childproofed, and the grounds pose inherent risks to young children as the villa is perched on the top ridge of a hilltop (the fall from the pool railing is over 30 feet down to rocky ground). We have 110 and 220-volt outlets 12-18 inches above floor level, a perfect level for curious toddlers to put their fingers into. If you have children under 13, please call us to discuss the situation to decide if we are a good choice for your family. We are also happy to recommend villas in the neighborhood that are suitable for families with young children.
• No pets. Contact us to discuss suitability if you require a seeing-eye dog or other handicapped-assisting animal.
• Absolutely no smoking in the villa or on the grounds. We have smoke detectors that can detect cigarette/cigar smoke. This is our home when we are in St Lucia; please respect our wishes and do not smoke at Villa Grand Piton.